A Promise to Every Patient
Regen understands the stress of hospitalisation. Our caregiving support staff works 24*7 to help you take all the necessary steps for admission. Making irritating errands seem easy and admission flawless.
At the time of entry, our hospitable registration officers fill necessary medical information & keep a copy of the patient’s valid ID proof & Voila! Registration is done.
A friendly nurse will help you settle down within the premises.
In case your doctor consults a pre-decided hospitalisation date, Regen encourages advanced registration for hassle-free admission. You can register in advance through our 24-hour help desk located in the lobby.
Estimated Cost of Care
To address budgetary concerns, Regen generates & provides an estimated cost of care after registration or at the point of advanced registration. The estimate may vary due to unforeseen complications. We request your understanding during such situations.
A Few Admission-related Necessary Policies:
- Admission time is fixed at 12:00 noon
- Admissions need to be completed two hours prior to Same-day or Elective Surgery
- As per norms, a Deposit is payable at the time of advanced registration or admission
- Entire amount is payable on admission in case a patient is required to undergo any Surgery
- Subsequent payment requirements are intimated from time to time depending on the treatment/s required
- Please ensure payments are made within 24 hours of intimation
Rooms & Wards
One needs to be comfortable while getting healthier. Regen has a diverse range of cosy accommodations as per privacy or budgetary needs. Every accommodation, from our General Ward to our Super Deluxe rooms is air-conditioned & filled with natural light. A hygiene-conscious housekeeping force ensures mirror-like cleanliness and a homelike ambience.
View our Infrastructure page to get a detailed break-up of different types of accommodations available.
Serving the healthiest
Regen’s diet-preparation department is managed with extreme care & strict supervision. Our Dietary Department serves a variety of meals as per your Medical/Therapeutic requirements. The highlight is special meals we serve to critically-ill patients, whose chance for a better life is dependent on a proper diet.
Patients and families can also submit requests for Jain food, onion/garlic-free meals. You can also opt between a Indian or Continental menu by communicating the same to the in-charge nurse.
Only fresh ingredients are used and menus are changed as per season with new recipes introduced on a regular basis. Our dietician is also available to clear any doubt you might have.
Affordable pricing and ease of payment are two important imperatives of Regen’s payment support team. Interim bills can be paid up to 24 hours after receipt. The final bill is generated after your doctor declares you fit for discharge. You can pay bills via the following methods:
- Demand Draft
- Credit Card (Visa/Master)
- Debit Card
Regen also offers support for Insurance/Employer cover payments, just inform our registration team at the point of admission and they will clear all doubts.
After formalities are completed, our friendly nursing staff will help you in understanding the prescribed medication, collect your belongings and wish you a healthy and exceptional life.
Please note: As per legal norms, Regen Hospital is obliged to not accept responsibility for cases when payment is denied by insurer/employer. In such cases, the patient is personally liable for the bill.
Regen has developed a homelike ambience where every patient is cared for like a loved family member. And just like every family home, we have to follow and enforce certain rules to keep every member happy & healthy. Following are Regen’s safety rules:
- No smoking, chewing tobacco or betels in hospital premises
- Keep children supervised and noise levels minimum
- Strictly adhere to visiting hour regulations, which are as follows
- Monday to Saturday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Sunday between 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm -7:00 pm
- Do not leave valuables unattended
- No telephone calls after 9:00 p.m., particularly if you’re sharing a room. Urgent calls will be relayed from the nursing station
- No washing of clothing and linen in bathrooms/toilets
- Children below 12 years of age aren’t permitted to visit unless they’re the patient’s children